Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tank Life!

Just a quickie tonight that probably won't interest most people, but a bit of blatant self-promotion never goes amiss in my book (or blog, or whatever.)

As those of you who read the blurb at the top of the blog will know, I am a keen amateur fishkeeper and it struck me that given the speed at which things change in the two (soon to be three) cycled tanks that I own, it would be nice to keep a record of those fish that I had, to remember those sold or given away, and track the progress of those growing at any time. The things that I see every day, the stories that develop in the most unlikely fashion, are as absorbing to me as any soap opera.

But I digress. I have a new blog: http://thatsmytank.blogspot.com. If you're interested at all in my hobby or just want to check out how things are going with my fish, from now on that will be the place to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment