Friday 12 June 2015

The Caladria Story Competition!

I'm pleased to announce that I've come second in Caladria's recent short story competition!  I'd like to thank everyone from Caladria, and offer my congratulations to the winner, Grace Haddon.

The Caladria short story (entitled 'The Heat at the Heart') will be published in a future copy of the Caladria 'zine, 'Fab Fables', and I'll release more information about this when it is available for purchase. 

This achievement builds on my competition win from last year, and it makes me all the more excited for the anthology projects I have in the pipeline.

On the subject of anthologies, 'The Z Chronicles', the horror anthology that I feature in alongside Hugh Howey (multi-million selling author of 'Wool') and Jen Foehner-Wells ('Fluency'), is now available for pre-purchase on Amazon.  Goodreads previews have been glowing, and reviewers have suggested that this could be the best of the Future Chronicles series so far.  What are you waiting for? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment